حبه حرفهای روزانه
مینویسم که یادم نرود
Micro-Outsourcing, or who are we kidding!

Sorry I don't have a Persian keyboard at this time

The outsourcing project is going good. I have contacted many brilliant people and small companies. But a stupid issue has come up. A shitty web hosting that I have been using for 2 years [I mean those mother fuckers in goddady.com] has banned our Iranian visitors from seeing our website and we didn't know that. At the same time Iranian Telecommunication Company had filtered our website as well!!! So I cannot sent any file to our team in Iran [however some people could download my files with TOR]


who are we kidding by this outsourcing! While these two ridicules governments have taken over these countries how do we want to outsource our project overseas. Shame on godday.com for this overreaction I'm going to cancel my contract with those idiots and sue their ass for filtering our audience for no reason

I’m still positive about our outsourcing project. I feel we can still outsource to Iran legally and effectively

Labels:

3 Comments:
Blogger مجید said...
سیا جان٬

خودت هم از مبدل فارگلیش به فارسی استفاده نکنی٬ از دیگران چه توقعی هست؟

این برای شوخی بود. به تلاشت ادامه بده.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
خودشو ناراحت نکن..درست می شه...اما اگرم کسی نمی خواست به اون شرکته زنگ بزنه حالا که تو گفتی حتمآ می زنه....تازه بقیه هم که تو پروژه نیستن ممکنه وسوسه شن

Anonymous Anonymous said...
من که اصلا نتونستم از همون اول هیچ فایلی رو بگیرم یک ساعت نشستم اما بعد از خیرش گذشتم بهر صورت از این که اینقد رفعالانه داری تلاش می کنی خوشحالم آرزو می کنم موفق بشی